How do I keep my flowers fresh?
- Keep your flowers away from windowsills or in outdoor areas where it is exposed to direct sunlight, the heat can cause flowers to wilt.
- Keep your flowers away from windy areas.
- Store flowers under cool conditions where possible to help them stay fresh!
- Please water the sponge at the bottom of the box daily
How long will my flowers last in the box?
- For most of our boxes, they will usually last for 3-5 days but this is highly dependent on the conditions they are kept it
- There are exceptions to this timeline, as our flowers are fresh flowers and some species are more fragile and unpredictable than others (e.g. Hydrangeas, geberas, dusty miller). If the timeline is crucial for you, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for that particular day's box to find out more